Exit motorway at Bolzano Nord, turn right and drive towards Bolzano. Drive 500 m, turn towards Val d’Ega (SS 241) at roundabout and on to Ponte Nova. At Ponte Nova turn right and drive to Obereggen (journey time approximately 25 minutes from motorway exit).
Get off at Bolzano railway station. Catch bus or take a taxi to Obereggen (journey time approximately 30 minutes). Several hotels are now offering complimentary shuttle services.
The nearest airport is Bolzano. Air Alps schedule regular flights to Bolzano. Verona, Treviso and Brescia are located within a 200 km radius.
Daily flights connecting Rome and Bolzano. To book your Air Alps flight contact your travel agent or visit www.suedtirol.info
Alps Fly Reservation GmbH
Tel +39 349.2161373
Val di Fiemme
- Exit Brennero/Modena motorway (A22) at Egna/Ora. Follow Statale delle Dolomiti (S.S.48) to Cavalese
- Exit Brennero/Modena motorway (A22) at Trento nord, take S.S. 12 road to Lavis. Follow directions to Valle di Cembra and on to Cavalese.
- Exit Venice/Ponte delle Alpi (A27) motorway at Belluno and follow directions to Agordo (S.S.203). Drive towards Falcade across the San Pellegrino pass (S.S.346), until you reach Moena. Take road S.S.48 to Val di Fiemme.
- Drive north along SS47 and past Cismon del Grappa. Take SS50 and follow directions to S.Martino di Castrozza crossing Passo Rolle until you get to Predazzo and SS48.By bus.
Public transport company
Trentino Trasporti provides connections among the municipalities of the province of Trento. You can purchase tickets and season tickets from our offices in Trento, Rovereto, Riva del Garda, Borgo Valsugana, Fiera di Primiero, Tione, Predazzo, Cavalese, Canazei, Moena, Arco, Mori, Comano/Ponte Arche, Pergine Valsugana for 15 days. Tickets for out of town routes may be purchased on board.
Further information www.ttesercizio.it
Call center +39 046.821000
Nearest ticket offices:
- Cavalese +39 0462.231421
- Predazzo +39 0462.501104
Connecting Bolzano - Ora Railway Station - Cavalese - Predazzo
Service to Ora Railway Station
Visit also www.sad.it
Further information +39 0471.450111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer and winter coach services to main town and cities throughout Italy:
- Milan, Brescia, Bergamo - Autostradale www.autostradale.com
- Florence, Bologna, Modena - SITA www.sita-on-line.it
- Reggio Emilia, Parma - T.I.L. Gruppo ACT www.til.it
- Livorno, Pisa, Lucca, Massa, Carrara, La Spezia, Parma, Reggio Emilio, Mantova - Autolinee Lorenzini www.autolineelorenzini.it
- Venice, Treviso- Autoservizi Brusutti www.brusutti.com
- Brindisi, Bari - Autolinee Lentini +39 0806901771
- Genova, Piacenza, Cremona - STAT Turismo www.statturismo.com
For further information contact Agenzia Viaggi "Fiemme" +39 0462.341463
Nearest railway stations are Ora, Trento and Bolzano. SAD and TRENTINO TRASPORTI services available daily.
TRENTO (60 km)
Ticket office open daily from 5.30 am to 8.30 pm
Tel +39 0461.229481
Fax +39 0461.229652
TRENTINO TRASPORTI bus service to valley 6.20 am to 6.30 pm. Departs from bus station, located 100 m from railway station.
BOLZANO (42 km)
Ticket office open daily from 6.00 am to 20.50 pm
Tel +39 0471.300070
Fax +39 0471.229652
SAD bus service to valley. Departs from bus station located not far from railway station.
ORA (24 km)
Via Stazione, 106
Ticket office open Mon-Fri from 6.30 am to 10.20 am and from 1.20 pm to 4.15 pm
Tel +39 0471.810181
SAD bus service to valley. Departs from bus station.
||041.2609240 - 2609250 - 2609260
|Orio al Serio Airport
Car rental and shuttle services to nearest railway station available at all airports.
Fly Ski Shuttle
Collective transfer from the airports to the slopes of Val di Fiemme. Coach service available from 06.12.2014.
The service is available to and from the following airports:
- Verona 2 runs every Saturday
- Bergamo Orio al Serio 2 runs every Saturday
- Venezia and Treviso 1 run on Saturday and 1 rund on Sunday
The customers will be accompained by a hostess.
Rates: € 25,00 one way - € 39,00 return ticket (kids < 12 free of charge each adult)
Further information on lines and timetables www.flyskishuttle.com
CALL CENTER +39 0461.391111 (Monday – Friday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm) or email@example.com