How to get to – Val di Fiemme
• Exit Brennero/Modena motorway (A22) at Egna/Ora. Follow Statale delle Dolomiti (S.S.48) to Cavalese
• Exit Brennero/Modena motorway (A22) at Trento nord, take S.S. 12 road to Lavis. Follow directions to Valle di Cembra and on to Cavalese.
• Exit Venice/Ponte delle Alpi (A27) motorway at Belluno and follow directions to Agordo (S.S.203). Drive towards Falcade across the San Pellegrino pass (S.S.346), until you reach Moena. Take road S.S.48 to Val di Fiemme.
• Drive north along SS47 and past Cismon del Grappa. Take SS50 and follow directions to S.Martino di Castrozza crossing Passo Rolle until you get to Predazzo and SS48.By bus.
Public transport company
Trentino Trasporti provides connections among the municipalities of the province of Trento. You can purchase tickets and season tickets from our offices in Trento, Rovereto, Riva del Garda, Borgo Valsugana, Fiera di Primiero, Tione, Predazzo, Cavalese, Canazei, Moena, Arco, Mori, Comano/Ponte Arche, Pergine Valsugana for 15 days. Tickets for out of town routes may be purchased on board.
Further information www.ttesercizio.it
Call center +39 0461.821000
Nearest ticket offices:
• Predazzo +39 0462.501104
Connecting Bolzano – Ora Railway Station – Cavalese – Predazzo
Service to Ora Railway Station
Visit also www.sad.it
Further information +39 0471.450111 or email@example.com
Nearest railway stations are Ora, Trento and Bolzano. SAD and TRENTINO TRASPORTI services available daily.
TRENTO (60 km)
Tel +39 0461.229481
Fax +39 0461.229652
TRENTINO TRASPORTI bus service to valley 6.20 am to 6.30 pm. Departs from bus station, located 100 m from railway station.
BOLZANO (42 km)
Tel +39 0471.300070
Fax +39 0471.229652
SAD bus service to valley. Departs from bus station located not far from railway station.
ORA (24 km)
Via Stazione, 106
Tel +39 0471.810181
SAD bus service to valley. Departs from bus station.
Bolzano Airport 46 km 0471.255255
Verona Airport 161 km 045.8095666
Venice Airport 220 km 041.2609240 – 2609250 – 2609260
Milan Airpor 330 km 02.74852200
Orio al Serio Airport 250 km 035.326323
Innsbruck Airport 167 km +43 512.22525
Munich Airport 312 km +49 89.9.75.00
Car rental and shuttle services to nearest railway station available at all airports.
Fly Ski Shuttle
Collective transfer from the airports to the slopes of Val di Fiemme. The service is available to and from the following airports:
• Verona 2 runs every Saturday
• Bergamo Orio al Serio 2 runs every Saturday
• Venezia and Treviso 1 run on Saturday and 1 rund on Sunday
Further information on lines and timetables www.flyskishuttle.com
CALL CENTER +39 0461.391111 (Monday – Friday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm) or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get to – Obereggen
Exit motorway at Bolzano Nord, turn right and drive towards Bolzano. Drive 500 m, turn towards Val d’Ega (SS 241) at roundabout and on to Ponte Nova. At Ponte Nova turn right and drive to Obereggen (journey time approximately 25 minutes from motorway exit).
Get off at Bolzano railway station. Catch bus or take a taxi to Obereggen (journey time approximately 30 minutes). Several hotels are now offering complimentary shuttle services.
The nearest airport is Bolzano http://www.bolzanoairport.it/en/ . Verona, Treviso and Brescia are located within a 200 km radius.
Daily flights connecting Rome and Bolzano.