Safe holidays into winter 2020/2021
We look forward to seeing you with confidence and in complete safety
We have been working hard to make our lifts accessible, to guarantee maximum safety and the same pleasure as ever to those who love the mountains and to our operators.
All the lift facilities – 14 chairlifts, two ski lifts and two gondola lifts – are ready to go and all set to ensure our visitors and our staff can all enjoy the highest degree of safety alongside their usual fun. The positive experiences of the summer season were a vital starting point, allowing us to put together a well-coordinated package of measures for the upcoming season.
The safe and smooth functioning of the lifts naturally also requires the help and cooperation of our visitors. We are looking forward to the winter with some 50 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes and carefree days surrounded by nature – all in the heart of the Dolomites.
Due to the current pandemic evolution, it is not yet possible for us to confirm with certainty the opening date for the winter season 2020/21. However, we will communicate the confirmed opening date as soon as possible.
Please follow a few simple guidelines:
- at ticket offices and at the boarding points of cableways and chairlifts, please maintain a safe distance from other people
- at ticket offices and the boarding points of cableways and chairlifts, on the lifts (including chairlifts) and in all shared spaces, the wearing of masks is obligatory, and all masks must cover both nose and mouth
- wash or clean your hands often: you will find sanitiser dispensers near to the ticket offices, at the boarding points of cableways and chairlifts, in refuges, in ski rentals, in ski schools, at ski deposit points and in shops.
- please act responsibly and carefully follow any instructions given to you by staff members
- do not dispose of masks, gloves, and other material in the environment; nature is precious, and we must look after it
- if you stop for a break at a refuge or baita, please follow any guidelines you find there
- do not close the hood on chairlifts and windows in the cableways.
We have reorganised our services for added safety:
- capacities for the transport of people on our lifts are constantly regulated according to the applicable guidelines. Members of the same family, from the same household, can ascend together.
- cabin ventilation is guaranteed through the open windows
- lift staff wear masks
- we regularly sterilise the cabins, chair lifts and all shared spaces
- if you have any doubts, please ask a member of staff