We look forward to seeing you with confidence and in complete safety
THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS WILL BE ADJUSTED TO POSSIBLE NEW RULES
The Dolomites are just waiting to offer you fantastic views, rock pinnacles, adventure trails, panoramic excursions in the Latemarium and themed routes at MontagnAnimata.
Chairlifts, cable cars and Alpine Coaster Gardonè can be used, respecting the safety measures in force, without the Green Pass.
We have been working hard to make our lifts accessible, to guarantee safe holidays and the same pleasure as ever to those who love the mountains and to our operators. We can’t wait to welcome you, to share the emotion of walking freely, at your own pace, surrounded by nature and with a backdrop of stunning panoramic views.
But we need your help to make it work. With your commitment to a safe, responsible stay, we can limit the risks linked to COVID-19 to a minimum, and you can enjoy the mountains freely, but respectfully, for the whole summer season.
Please follow a few simple guidelines:
- at ticket offices and at the boarding points of cableways and chairlifts, please maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre from other people
- at ticket offices and the boarding points of cableways and chairlifts, on the lifts (including chairlifts) and in all shared spaces, the wearing of masks is obligatory, and all masks must cover both nose and mouth
- wash or clean your hands often: you will find sanitiser dispensers near to the ticket offices, at the boarding points of cableways and chairlifts, in refuges, and near interactive points
- please act responsibly and carefully follow any instructions given to you by staff members
- do not dispose of masks, gloves, and other material in the environment; nature is precious, and we must look after it
- if you stop for a break at a refuge or baita, please follow any guidelines you find there
- do not close the hood on chairlifts
We have reorganised our services for added safety:
- Some lifts can have reduced capacities, which are shown on signs at the lift entrance
- cabin ventilation is guaranteed through the open windows
- lift staff wear masks
- we regularly sterilise the cabins, chairlifts and all shared spaces
- if you have any doubts, please ask a member of staff