DO YOU WANT TO SKI AT NIGHT? YOU CAN AT OBEREGGEN
Spending a night awake after a tiring day is one thing, but enjoying yourself till night time is something that is definitely worth a try. If you’re looking for a place to ski at night in the mountains, on the illuminated ski runs of the Ski Center Latemar you will find what you are looking for.
At Obereggen every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday you can ski and sledge at night: the runs are illuminated from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m, The air is crisp and the atmosphere magical. If you want to experience the excitement of night skiing in the UNESCO Dolomites Obereggen awaits you. And the entertainment continues with après-ski music, wonderful cooking and great laughs.
THE SNOWPARK BY NIGHT
Obereggen snowpark is celebrating its 22nd anniversary with something new which will delight snowboarders and freeskiers with great new additions: every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evening a jib line will be waiting for them, perfectly shaped and taken care of daily by the F-TECH crew. From 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. along the well illuminated Obereggen run (2a – length 1780m) the jib areas will be open, open even during the day, with structures for all levels, for experts and beginners.
Info and Prices
|Adults||Juniors (born after the 30.11.2002)||Open||Opening hours|
|€ 20,00||€ 14,00||Tuesday, Thursday, Friday||7.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m.|
Slopes with lighting
- Obereggen (n.2a)
- Length 1.5 km
- Sledge Slope Laner Obereggen (n.11)
- Length 2.5 km
- Obereggen (n.2a)
- 6 Jib structures
- Obereggen Night Show! Breathtaking show of the teachers of the Obereggen's Ski School, with the crazy jumps of the best freestyler and lot more...
- Free ski test! If you still haven’t decided what skis to buy, you can get professional advice at the Obereggen ski area: every Tuesday evening (7.00 pm - 9.00 pm) a free Salomon equipment test will take place. Don’t miss this great opportunity to try out the latest equipment made from the best materials as you speed down the pistes. Meeting point: lower station of piste where evening skiing takes place.
- Ladies Night! For all the ladies the skipass for the nightski costs € 10,00. Don't lose this chance!
- Uni Night! For all university students the night skipass costs € 10,00 (with the University card).